Thursday, December 10, 2009

New Cousins

At the end of September and first of November, we were able to welcome 2 new babies to our family! My sister Ashley and her husband Collin has their first baby on September 28. Brianne (Bri) Marie. This makes the 10th grandchild and evens out the boy/girl ratio but not for long...Mary is having another boy in March! She is a cutie and it's fun/weird to see Ashley with a baby. She's always been the baby. She's a great mom and I can't wait to see Evan and her play in the many years to come.
This was her blessing day on November 22nd. Ashley and Collin live in the Hoover ward area but are serving in Ensley so we were able to visit that small branch that day.

Collin did a great job and Bri's dress was beautiful!


Richard's brother Russell and his wife Jill had their first baby on October 4th. Carson Ryan This is exciting because this is the first cousin on this side of the family for my kids. It took a little bit for Hudson to understand that Carson was his cousin but not Sydney's :) We are very happy for them and excited for the fun years ahead! I am an awful aunt and do not have any updated pictures of Carson. He had a kinda rough delivery and first few days so the only pictures I have are through the glass in the nursery. I can't believe I haven't taken any pictures since...what's wrong with me? Anyway...congrats Russell and Jill!


1 comment:

Ashley said...

Wow today has been quite the posting day for you! Thanks for saying I'm a good mom!