Thursday, December 10, 2009

Beauty is torture!

I've been wanting to get Evan's ears pierced for a while. Richard was for it but just said he couldn't be there when it happened. So, I talked to Caroline about taking Sydney with us and off we went to the mall. Just a note...it was Halloween...that's why her ears are being done by a lady bug:) The mall was so crowded that day and this lady was the only person working in the store but she did a great job and was very calm and patient. Sydney was going to go first but then decided to let Evan go.
The first one...not knowing what was going to happen.

A little upset for the second. The store was full of people and as I looked up I could see all these people watching and I just felt like they were saying, why are you torturing your child like that! She just cried for a few minutes and has never messed with them.

Needless to say after watching Evan, Sydney got her face painted instead :)

The purple marks are from where they marked her ears.

I love it and think she looks so sweet and feminine! A girl in her class at daycare who has just a little more hair than Evan. recently got hers done after Santa thought she was a boy! :)

1 comment:

Caroline said...

I hate Syd chickened out! Evan looks so cute with her ears pierced! GOod luck getting them out!