Thursday, December 10, 2009

Halloween

We had a great Halloween this year. The week before Halloween, my niece Kaitlyn had her 2 year old b'day party at their beautiful home. The kids all took their costumes and dressed up for some pictures.

This is the birthday girl.
We went to the trunk or treat at church for some good food, a talent show, and of course some candy! They had a costume contest and Evan won a prize in her age division! The missionaries judged it and one was a cowboy in Idaho so I think that had a lot to do with it but she sure looked cute! Hudson was a ninja. I think homemade costumes are so much better but I just couldn't convince him of that this year!

My friend Angie and her family were the scooby doo gang. They were so stinking cute!

Hudson, Drew, and Colt enjoying some of their loot!


Hudson and Sydney
Halloween night me and Richard took Hudson and Evan trick-or-treating in a friend's neighborhood. Chandler went to a friend's house. 3 of his friends were Obama and he was Hillary. Well, that had mask on. I know he's too old to trick-or-treat so I apologize to all of those who hate it when teenagers knock on your door.
Evan's daycare class had a Halloween party and I think she enjoyed her cupcake!


1 comment:

Caroline said...

I CAN NOT believe that baby's orange face~ Adorable!