Thursday, December 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Evan!

My sweet baby girl turned 1 on December 2nd! I can't believe how fast this year has gone by. It has been so great and I can't imagine my life without her! She has brought so much joy to our family! On her birthday, I took party hats and cupcakes to her class at daycare.

Evan and her favorite teacher, Ms. Toya. She spoils Evan so much and will text me pictures of her sometimes so I can see what's going on. She's been one of Evan's teachers since she started there in the baby room. I know the toddler's teachers are going to be mad at Ms Toya for spoiling her so much but I'm so glad she's so loved.

On Saturday, we had a party for Evan at our house. We had yummy catfish, chicken nuggets, boston butt, fries, chips, rotel dip, and cake. Thanks Rickey for cooking and taking that stress off of me and Russell for bringing the rotel!


Evan did not want to open any more presents after she opened this one from Caroline and her bunch.
Getting ready for cake in her wife beater:) Or should that be man beater?

I was afraid she was going to get sick from eating so much icing so I flipped the cake upside down. She did not like that and tried to pick it back up.

Evan and my niece Shelby
Thanks everyone in the fam for coming. We were able to follow her party by watching Alabama spank Florida to win the SEC Championship! ROLL TIDE!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Holy Cow! Shelby looks just like Elizabeth! I love seeing all of your pictures. Your kids are growing up fast; just like mine.

Caroline said...

How sweet! I love how much she was into her cake! That was awesome! We enjoyed our day with your family and especially all the yummy food!