Friday, December 11, 2009

Happy Birthday, Hudson!

Hudson turned 7 on December 4th! Needless to say, it was a busy week for us! I took cupcakes to his class at school on Friday and then he had a flag football party at the park on Saturday morning. It was FREEZING cold but the boys didn't care and had a great time. I was afraid no one would show up but he had about 11 kids plus cousins that came. Thanks everyone for helping make Hudson's birthday so special! Hudson is a great kid and like Richard said the other day, can bring out the widest range of emotions from his parents. He can be so loving and helpful one minute, make you laugh the next, and then make you want to beat him :) He is so full of energy and is so excited about basketball starting on Saturday! We love you Hudson...Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Caroline said...

How sweet! This reminds me that I have not e-mailed you his b'day pictures yet. I will get on that! Happy Birthday Hudson! We love you!

Caroline said...

Good family picture! I wanna see all of them!