Monday, March 31, 2008

Easter

We had a good Easter Sunday. It was a beautiful day! This is not a good picture of me at all but it's the only one I have of me and the boys in our Easter clothes. I love Chandler's new suit! It's linen.

Sunday evening we all got together at my parent's house for dinner and an Easter egg hunt. The kids always have a great time when we all get together. We TRIED to get a picture of all 8 grandkids but it wasn't easy. We didn't have them in a good spot b/c of the sun and of course they wouldn't all look at the same time.

My sweet John Evan showing me his eggs with one of his CRAZY faces!

4 comments:

Caroline said...

Now why is that not a good picture of you? I think you look great! Love Chandler's suit!

Ashley said...

Cute. Cute. That Easter basket looks way too big for John Evan!

Meghan said...

What a fun Easter! Love Chan's suit, he looks so grown up. I love all the pictures you have of the cousins together.

Nicole said...

What fun times with all the cousins together. My girls love to spend time with their cousins too. Ya'll are lucky you live so close together. Love the Easter picture. You look so good!