Friday, April 11, 2008

Baseball Updates

Baseball is in full swing now. The ball park where the boys play has recently has some renovations. We have a new concession stand, bathrooms, and pavilion. It is so nice. We enjoy the time we spend out there and know there are a lot of people who work hard to keep it going.
I put the boy's records on my blog and as you can see, Chandler's team is really not doing that well. They have there moments but they still make way too many errors. And I don't know what's up with Chandler's hitting but he's kinda gone into a slump right now. If he doesn't get walked, he's popping up. It's very frustrating. I'm sure he'll break out of it soon though. I hope! He's doing great at catcher and last night he pitched and did really well.
Hudson's team is doing pretty good. I actually have to help in the dugout with his team so I'm getting to know the kids on his team. They are so cute but can be a handful. There is one little girl who loves rocks and bugs. One game they found some caterpillars in the dugout and that little girl was holding one. I told her it was her turn to bat and she was ready to go (with caterpillar in hand) I had to make her put it down and the first thing she asked when she got done batting was where's the caterpillar! She also loves dirt and rocks! Hudson loves playing and he's doing really well. He usually plays 3rd base and he's thrown several people out at first. So cool! I love my baseball playing boys!

3 comments:

Meghan said...

You are such a good baseball mom! I hope that I can be like that when my kids play sports. Luckily they have Damon that knows what is going on.

Ashley said...

Hope Chandler's team gets better! I'm so glad y'all have something you can enjoy together as a whole family this much! Collin's bball league starts tomorrow, so for the next two months, I'll be a basketball...wife?

Meghan said...

Um, so, do we need an announcement or something official so I can stop guessing about your countdown at the top of the page? Hmmmm?

Congratulations!!!!