Thursday, April 17, 2008

Morgan, Party of 5

Well, we are going to have a new addition to our family! We are very excited. The boys are happy and both want a baby sister. I would be happy with another boy. But, of course either will be fine with me. I'm due December 6th. Hudson's b'day is the 4th! I have been a little sick to my stomach with this one which is different because I wasn't at all with the other 2. I haven't actually thrown up or anything but it's still not fun and I totally sympathize with those women who are really sick. I just don't think I could handle that everyday. Sometimes I still can't believe it but we are very happy about it and I can't wait to have a baby in the house again.

6 comments:

Meghan said...

That is so great Valoree! I am so excited for you and your family. Congrats!

heidi said...

i am so thrilled that i just got chills! hurray for you!

Ashley said...

Yay! I can talk about it openly now. I'm so excited for you. You're a great mom. This child will be lucky to be in your family.

Nicole said...

Congrats! That is great news. I hope you have a little girl. There is nothing like dressing up your little angel. I am so happy for you!

Candice said...

Congrats!!!! I'm very excited for you guys!

Jennifer said...

That is awesome! Congratulations!