Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Baseball Season

I love, love, love baseball season! I love to be at the ballpark and watch my boys play ball! My life just seems incomplete during the months of Nov-Feb. We officially started Saturday. Richard is coaching Hudson's team and they are the Threshers (the park went with minor league team names this year). They played at 9am and won! They played way better than Richard ever thought they would! The first practices were bad! Hudson had already played his game when I took this picture and he wasn't too happy that I asked to take it before he went outside to play. The stains on the knees of his pants, weren't from the game but from when he fell down going to the bathroom :) Chandler is on the Storm. He was supposed to play at 6pm but the games were behind so he didn't start until 7. They won also! Chandler has come so close so many times to hitting one over and he did that again Sat night. Always hitting the top of the fence, or landing just in front of it. It would have been a grand slam, too. I just think it's not meant to be but, maybe one day he'll get one.
Friday night we went to the Alabama baseball game. It was a little cool but we had a good time. We hope to be able to go to a few more. Thanks Amy for the tickets!

2 comments:

Meghan said...

Look at how adorable Hudson is in that first picture! I think that Damon would love it if I actually loved a sport or at least liked one. Have a fun baseball filled summer!

Caroline said...

Wow! Chandler looks so grown in his uniform! I love how excited Hudson gets! We had fun watching him on Saturday and we look forward to watching Chandler soon!