Thursday, January 31, 2008

Flava Flave



Hudson is addicted to Fla-Vor-Ice pops. He has liked them for a while but now has a box a week habit. He requests them 2 at a time now. He even eats them in a certain color order. All the blues first, then green, purple, red, and then he mixes up the oranges and pinks. The other night as he was eating 2 purples I told Richard his new nickname was going to be Flava Flave. I guess he could have worse addictions!

P.S. I promise my next post will be about my other wonderful son, Chandler :)

3 comments:

Meghan said...

I think that boys get hooked on one thing way more than girls. Joshua likes to have cinnamon toast every morning. How funny!

Richard said...

HOW COME NOBODY EVER GETS HOOKED ON GOOD STUFF, LIKE BROCCOLI? IT IS TRUE OUR 5 YEAR OLD IS A RAMBUNCTIOUS, POPSICLE EATING, DEEP BREATHING, SNORING, RED HEADED LITTLE DEVIL ISN'T HE.

Caroline said...

Love the nickname!