Monday, February 11, 2008

As Promised...

Chandler has been pretty busy since Christmas. He's been playing basketball this winter. They have practice on Tuesdays and Thursdays and a game on Saturdays. On Wednesdays, he has guitar lessons from 6-6:30 and then church from 7-8:30. Well, now that I think about it, since he can't drive and get himself all those places, I guess I should say, we've been busy. This is his basketball team. A few of these boys go to church at First United Methodist and all but 2 of them go to school together.(2 are missing in this picture) They are a really good group of boys and they have a lot of fun. They're always giving each other high fives and cheering each other on. They've won all but 2 of their games. We just have one more game this weekend and then a tournament. I have to be honest though...I can't wait until it's over and baseball begins :) Guitar lessons are great and I'm so glad he is doing them. He's had 4 lessons and his teacher is so nice. He is very complimentary of Chandler and says he's doing great. I just hope he sticks with it and I can't wait to hear him play something that sounds like a song:)

3 comments:

Meghan said...

You guys are busy. That will be really neat when he is able to play real songs. I've heard that most people that take up the guitar stick with it for life.
That is really great that he likes sports so much, and that he has such good team-mates. You are such a good mom to encourage his activities.

Ashley said...

Wow. What a super-mom! It was good to see you briefly Saturday. I miss you!

Caroline said...

What a great looking group of boys! Chandler is just the best ALL AROUND!