Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Fishing

Richard has been wanting to join some fishing lakes for quite some time now but me being the spoiler that I am, always tell him no, that it's too much money, he won't go enough, blah, blah, blah. So, for Christmas, Richard's dad got Richard, Russell, and himself all a year membership to Foster Farm's fishing lakes in Marion. Richard was so excited! This past weekend, we all went to check them out. I don't see myself going much but I did go this time. It was a gorgeous day! I didn't really plan on fishing but I did and it was a lot of fun. We caught lots of brim with worms and Rickey caught a bass. Russell didn't catch anything but got lots of bites. Richard couldn't really do much fishing from having to get my, Hudson's and Chan's fish off when we caught them. Chandler finally started doing his own. When Hudson took a break from fishing, he enjoyed running (and falling) and playing with the worms. All boy! I know the boys are looking forward to many more trips. Thanks Rickey!


4 comments:

Ashley said...

Apparently brim are very tasty. Collin's parents catch a ton of them and always cook them. For some reason cameras never catch the beauty of the lights on the Christmas trees. I get very frustrated with this also. And, I can't believe how big your boys are. I see them in person, but when I see them in pictures, they look older somehow...

Caroline said...

Wow-that looks so pretty! I love fising. Chris is the same way when we go-he never gets to fish cause he is busy helping us. What a great way for Richard to spend time with the boys!

Meghan said...

That looks like so much fun! Your boys are going to have a really fun year.

Richard said...

Hey ladies.....they are bream, not brim. We were not fishing for a part of a hat.