Friday, October 6, 2006

Happy Anniversary, baby...I've got you on my mind

For you non Rick & Bubba listeners, I stole that opening line from their show. Yesterday was mine & Richard's anniversary. Sorry, I don't have any old pictures of us to post. I'll have to do that one day since we've been together off an on for 14 years! Wow that's a long time. It doesn't seem that long ago that I asked him out that first time. That's right, I asked him. But I knew he was in to me and he wanted to ask me so I knew he would say yes. :) Who knew it would one day lead to all this! Thanks Richard for being a great husband and father. My parents are keeping the boys tonight so we can go out. Thanks mom & dad! Well, anyway, I haven't posted in a couple of weeks and I hate it when people don't update their blogs so I wanted to post something.

3 comments:

heidi said...

congrats to you too! 14 years and no pictures? i don't believe it. i want to see some big hair and bad clothes. something circa 1993 please. i know you've got it in you valoree!

Valoree said...

I do have pictures...I just meant no digital ones and I'll have to scan them in to post them. I've got a prom picture from 1993 and yes my hair was rather large. I'll have to post those soon.

Caroline said...

Can you believe that y'all have been together half your life? That is crazy!
Happy Anniversary! I'm glad y'all had fun at the Comedy Club.