Thursday, September 21, 2006

Happy Birthday, Chandler!!!

Today is Chandler's 11th birthday so I thought I would post some old pictures of him to remind us how much he's grown up. Richard says that this time next year, he'll be as tall as me! I can't believe he's so grown. He's such a good person and we are very proud of him! Happy Birthday Chandler. I love you!

Chandler Drake Morgan
September 21, 1995
12:52 pm
8 lbs 13oz 21 in






Chandler is about 1 1/2-2 in this first picture and 6 months in the second one.


Chandler is 1 in the Alabama picture and about 3 in the second one.

Thanks for being such a great son and I look forward to the many more good times we have to come. Yes...even the teenage years!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

So sweet! I remember when he was little and he loved me! Well, he still does, I hope. Awww...and funny about how he wants us to see the game. I need to...but concert. You look like a baby yourself in that picture at the hospital.

Caroline said...

That is So sweet! It is hard to believe that was 11 years ago. You are very blessed to have such a sweet son. Happy Birthday Chandler.

heidi said...

11? that's all! i always thought he would be a deacon this year! he is always so good and mature! a little man!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful post! Happy B'day Chandler! Those pictures are so cute. You can tell he has always had a sweet disposition even as a little baby. How lucky you are to have a great older brother example for Hudson to look up to. And what a fabulous hospital picture!-kim