Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Punkin Patch


About 1 1/2 weeks ago, we went with my whole family to a pumpkin (or as Richard likes to say...punkin) patch in Cullman, Alabama. And when I say whole family, I mean all 19 of us! It was a beautiful day and the kids had a really good time.









They had an area with some slides and a moonwalk. I think the kids would have been happy staying in this area all day. Except for Drew...he wasn't too sure about the slides :)








They had pony rides for the kids. They also had a petting zoo and the kids let the animals eat out thier hands. One of the goats was about to climb out of his fence to get some food.













This is all the grandkids with the pumpkins they picked out. Bubba, John Evan, Baby Drew, Syd, Hud, and Shell Bell.

1 comment:

Caroline said...

I had a lot of fun too! Was there really 19 of us?