Friday, January 16, 2009

So far behind...misc pics

Evan had already changed so much! Looking through these pictures, it makes me so sad that she's already so big. Everybody still says she's tiny but to me she seems huge! As you can see, everyone is so in love with the new addition to our family!


I wanted to post some pictures of the pretty dresses she's worn to church. Jodi Purser let her borrow this one. Gorgeous! I don't think it was very comfortable though :)

This of course is the black dress. It was freezing that day so I put a long sleeve onesie on her but I wanted her to wear it before she outgrows it. I hope she gets to wear it one more time. I can't remember if I mentioned this on here or not but we rec'd the same dress as a gift in a size 6 month...so you will be seeing it again!






2 comments:

Caroline said...

oh how sweet! love all the dresses! I never thought you would be a "bow" momma but look at you now!

heidi said...

that picture of richard and evan brings tears to my eyes!!! what is it about daddies and baby girls? she is going to get whatever she wants when she is older and i hope i am around to get her castoffs!