Friday, January 16, 2009

1 month old and Chuck E. Cheese

Evan turned one month on the 2nd of Jan. I've seem other people take pictures like this and I'm going to try and do it. I wasn't so sure about the headband bows before she was born but now that she's here and has no hair for bows, I find myself wanting her to wear them. I ordered a different kind off e-bay this week...I'll let you know what I think.
We went to Chuck E. Cheese one day over Christmas break. Caroline and her kids met us there and then Hudson went home with them to spent the night. These 2 really do have a lot of fun together. Shelby spent the night with us one night during the break but of course I didn't take any pictures. I'm so glad we all live close enough that my kids can know and be close to there cousins!





1 comment:

Caroline said...

What a cute idea! I have seen people do that with like a stuffed animal or something but never with a sign. Cute.
Glad we got to go to Chuck E. Cheese together. The kids always have a blast there!