Thursday, May 31, 2007

Updates

Well, we found out Saturday night that Chandler did make the blue (first string) all-star team. We were really excited. Go Northport Blue! The coach is one we've never played with before and there are some kids on the team we've never played with before so it should be interesting. We're excited about a summer full of baseball and traveling. We are hosting the State tournament this year so at least we don't have to travel for that one. We love it though!
Hudson started his summer camp at his new school Tuesday and is doing great! He talks about going to his school. He didn't even cry or anything when I left him Tuesday morning. I started really worrying about it Monday night. How will he feel when I just dump him off at a new place with new people? Will he eat his lunch? How will he do at nap time? But, he seems to really like it and I think it might be really good for him. Some structure and learning.
I really enjoyed my day off for Memorial Day. I needed a day off! I took the kids to the pool and then we did some much needed yard work. It was a great day! Can't wait for another one!

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Congrats to Chandler!

I have been thinking about Hudson a lot. I knew he would do well! Does he just get in the car and go on and on about what he did that day? Like you said-this will be so good for him!