Monday, May 21, 2007

End of the season blues

Well, baseball has come to an end and the Morgan household is sad. This morning Hudson said "I am so sad that I don't have anymore games." They had their first tournament game on Saturday and they lost so that's it for them. Chandler's tournament was double elimination and they lost last Monday and then on Sat. Their season started out pretty good but I think we lost our last 7 ball games in a row. Not fun. They both did really well this year and we are really proud of them. I'm so glad that Hudson loves playing. Chandler could make all-stars but we'll have to wait until the tournament is over to find out about that so he could still have a summer full of playing ball.

Other news...I got a new car. A Nissan Altima! I love it! We got rid of Richard's truck and he's driving the Durrango.

1 comment:

Caroline said...

I know it is hard when baseball season is over. That is great that Hudson loves it so much! He sure is precious out there on the field! Good luck to Chandler!