Friday, May 25, 2007

School's out!

Chandler graduated from the 5th grade yesterday. He got an award for outstanding academic achievement. It was a pretty good ceremony. About as good as those things go. Both sets of grandparents and Caroline and her kids were there. We are so lucky to have such supportive family. We are very proud of Chandler and for the good kid that he is. Congrats Chan and thanks for making me feel old. I am now the parent of a middle schooler!





Chandler with his friends Zack and John Todd.





3 comments:

Meghan said...

He is so grown up, Valoree. I don't know how you stand it.

Ashley said...

That's crazy! I saw the invitation to the graduation on Caroline's fridge, and thought, why didn't I get one, but then, I wouldn't have been able to make it. Just crazy. I guess he got a haircut, looks good.

Caroline said...

CONGRATULATIONS CHANDLER! We are so proud of you for being a good student! You are a great example to your younger cousins!
This definately makes me feel old too!