Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Vacation

We went to Chattanooga, TN for Hudson's world series. Love Chattanooga! Like I said in an earlier post, they didn't do very well so we were started playing on Friday morning and were done Monday Morning. Since I was off all week and Richard was off Tuesday and Wed, we decided to stay another night in Chattanooga and have a mini vacation so we checked out of the hotel we in (our reservations were only til Mon) and checked into one just down the road. I caught up on laundry while going back and forth to the pool with the boys while Evan and Richard napped. Later that evening, we drove to downtown Chattanooga and walked along the river and through downtown. It's so pretty there!

The dress was getting too wet so we had to take it off!
The next morning, we packed up and checked out of the hotel. We went to the aquarium and imax in Chattanooga thanks to some free tickets from a friend! Then we drove to Atlanta to a Braves game. They were playing the Padres. Usually when we go, we don't have very good seat but Richard wanted good ones so we were about 16 rows behind the Brave's dugout. It was cool to be that close! My sweet little Evan even made the jumbo tron twice! After a trip to the wonderful QT we started home and got home a little after midnight.




She had just woke up from a nap! I know this pic is blurry but it looks like he's looking right at us!


I enjoyed the rest of the week off and Friday we went to Alabama Adventure with my mom and sisters (minus Ashley plus Collin) and all the kids except little Clay. It was so hot but a lot of fun! Thanks for the treat mom!


I love going on vacation with my family. And although it can be stressful and I can be a complete butt sometimes, I still love it! Can we go somewhere now?

2 comments:

Ashley said...

That water stair thing looks so much fun. I would LOVE to live in Chattanooga. They have the best downtown.

Caroline said...

how fun! I want to go there sometime! I love how you admit that you are a butt sometimes! Too funny!