Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Pictures!!!!

This is not a good picture at all but it's the only one I have of Hudson playing basketball. It's over now but he loved it! He is a pretty good shooter!
Some of Evan's first smiles. Don't they just melt your heart?


Proud big brother.

Love that sweet head!



Talking to mommy.





I had her picture made at Portrait Innovations at 2 months. This is one I got to hang up at home. How precious is that? Richard LOVES this picture!

Hudson at Shelby and Colt's (cousins) b'day party at Chuck E. Cheese. He had a game that morning.



Hudson and Shelby

Kaitlyn
Evan at Chandler's first baseball game. It was pretty cold but I think she was warm and snugly in this! She's been a sweetheart at these cold games!

Caroline, Sydney, and John Evan game to watch, too.

Snuggling with her Pooh blanket.
You can't see the sign but it says 3 months. Can you believe she's 3 months old?


I haven't gotten any pictures of Chandler in his baseball uniform yet but I will work on that. His team is doing pretty good. They are 6-3. He mostly plays catcher but has pitched once and played first once. He's hitting the ball really well right now! Hope he keeps it up!

6 comments:

Katy said...

Evan is so cute!! Cherish this baby stage; they grow big fast. Adam started walking last week and it seems like he was Evan's age just yesterday.

Caroline said...

oh Valoree! I LOVE all the pictures! I was showing Laura Ballard your blog and she is so proud of you for Evan's big bows! What does poor Sydney have all over her mouth at the game? Oh yeah, probably cheetos!
Evan is SO sweet when she tries to talk and smile!
Congrats to Hud on his fun basketball season and to Chan on his great baseball season so far!

Ashley said...

So cute! Thanks for sharing, and if I have a girl, I'm totally using bows like the ones Evan has.

Anonymous said...

Oh Evan is too precious. Her personality is starting to show. Drew and I were making up stories tonight and his story included Aunt ValREE. How cute.

Anonymous said...

Oh what a beautiful baby!!! And the rest of my grandkids are pretty cute, too. Thanks for sharing. See you soon.

Love...MOM

Anonymous said...

Valoree! She is so precious! I think I remember you saying once that you wouldn't really be into big hairbows and all that fru fru stuff. Changed your mind, huh? hee hee... you just can't resist the cute girly stuff, can you? LOVE IT!