Monday, November 5, 2007

Halloween!

I guess it's about time I posted some Halloween pictures. I'm a little behind and these are a little out of order but call me lazy, I didn't feel like starting over, just to get them in order. This was my first Halloween without Chandler. It was a little sad. He was invited to go with some of his friends on a hayride/trick or treating. He and a few of his friends were mobsters/mafia men. Richard and I took Hudson to Caroline's neighborhood to go with Sydney and John Evan. My niece, Shelby was there also. They had a great time and were so cute! Thanks, Caroline and Chris for letting us hang out! John Evan was the cutest thing ever! He was a turtle! I really enjoyed carrying him around! He went up to a couple of houses but he was pretty content as long as he had a sucker in his hand!
This is a back view of his costume! So cute!
This is Hudson with our neighbors, Sam and Max and a friend of theirs. They were so cute, too!
Me and the other 2 girls in my department were pirates. They looked better than me but we had fun dressing up for work.
Chan's mobster costume. All i had to buy was the hat!
Chan and his friend, John Todd.
Hudson with his daycare teacher and one of his friends. Their class is called the "Fantastic Fours" so that's what they did their pumpkin as for the contest they had at school. I thought it was really cool but they didn't even place!
A vampire (hudson), Sleeping Beauty (shelby), and Minnie Mouse (sydney). Hudson was cracking me up with those teeth. He looks mad in all his pictures and he was hardly talking at all trying to keep those teeth in. Every once in a while, he would slurp spit real big. It was funny!

2 comments:

Meghan said...

Your Halloween pictures are SO cute! You are not lazy, my pictures aren't even off the camera yet. What a super hot pirate you are!

Caroline said...

Love the Lego costume!
We had a great time hanging out with y'all! Hudson was so cute and cracked me up with his teeth. I think that is the quitest I have ever seen him. Y'all are some really cute pirates! Richard did a great job on the t-shirts. My kids are pretty darn cute too!