Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Obsessions

We have been dealing with some obsessions at our house lately. So, I thought I would share a few. At the moment, Hudson's is this sticker eye black. One morning he asked if his game that night was in the dark. When I told him no, he said he needed some eye black. So, I bought him some. Richard suggested I get the sticker kind so it wouldn't be so messy. Well, he loved it and wore it day and night. To shower, to sleep, to school. I made him take it off before church that Sunday but it was back on that afternoon. It's so cute!
Chandler's is his cell phone that he got for his birthday. Texting and talking all the time. This really gets on my nerves sometimes but I'm trying to be cool about it.
Richard and I share the same obsession at the moment. SCRABBLE! He's always loved the game but I suck and we didn't have it so we never played. I got him the game for his birthday and we have played just about everyday since. Sometimes more than once a day. That's been about a month. Although I am getting a little better and have managed to win a time or 2, I get my butt seriously kicked and swear I'm never playing again. It's great quality time for us and we really enjoy it. I enjoy it more when I win but like I said, that rarely happens.

4 comments:

Caroline said...

Oh y'all are the cutest family ever! Love the eye black! What exactly does that do? And he really wore it to school?
Well Chan has to keep up with his girlfriend!
Tell Richard I am ready to win a game of Scrable! HAHA!

heidi said...

board games are the best! that is how thomas and i met!
i love the eye black! that sounds like something we might be going through in a few years!

Ashley said...

Chandler has a girlfriend? I knew he'd be all about that phone when I heard y'all got it for him. Cute post.

Meghan said...

I did love Hudson's A's on his face on Sunday, he is so cute. Chandler has a girlfriend?!