Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Champions X 2

Well, the boys were finally able to play their championship games after a week of rain outs! They both won! Hudson and his team won their game on Monday and then Chan's team won Tuesday night. They were both excited. I think we're ready for a break though. We've been playing ball since March. I'm impressed with how much Hudson improved from the spring to the fall and can't wait to see how much better he gets next spring. Richard tells me that Chandler should hit one over the fence next year. I just want him to get one! :) He's come so close so many times. Sorry these pictures are so dark. I really need a new camera. Hudson's team. The 2007 5 year old Yankees.
Chandler's team. The 2007 11-12 year old Twins.
My baseball boys. Love it!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Cute cute boys you got there Val. Congratulations to all!

Caroline said...

Man that fall ball season was SO long! Congratulations to your cute and talented boys!