Tuesday, September 25, 2007

A look into the future...

There is this guy on Richard's softball team that looks like what Hudson might look like in 15 years. He plays catcher and at one of the first games, Hudson was standing behind the fence kinda beside him and I was just like, "Oh my gosh...that's what Hudson's going to look like!" They have the same crazy hair. Seth is a little sweaty in his picture and Hudson wouldn't stand beside him for me to take his picture so I had to find one to show for comparison.
A really nice guy. By the way...Richard's softball team is undefeated for the regular season. Tournaments start next week. They'll probably get moved up to a different league but I hope they do well.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

That's crazy! It was good to see you Sunday!

Caroline said...

WOW! That is too funny!

Meghan said...

That is so funny! He really does look like Hudson.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.