Thursday, September 20, 2007

Hudson's t-ball game

Hudson is having fun playing t-ball. It's better to me now than it was in the spring. It doesn't seem quite as chaotic. Richard is wore out after every game from trying to make sure kids are where they are supposed to be and that they are paying attention. I think they've won all their games. Does this lady in the blue shirt not look just like my sister, Elizabeth? It is crazy how much they resemble one another. Even their mannerisms are alike. I'll try to get a better picture. Chandler saw her from a distance and said to himself, Oh Elizabeth came to the game, where's Shelby?
Hudson giving Troy's Daddy five before he hits the ball.
Richard and the umpire looking on as Hudson gets ready to hit.

3 comments:

Caroline said...

How funny! As soon as I saw the pictures i though that girl looks like Elizabeth!

I love Hudson's "love" for the game! The night we came and watched him in the rain he just thought it was wonderfuk that they were playing in the rain!

Caroline said...

sorry for all the mispelled words! I am typing in the dark!

Meghan said...

What a cutie! It looks like he is loving it.