Friday, April 13, 2007

Easter

Easter weekend was pretty busy for us. Hudson had to be at the ballpark at 10:15 Sat morning for his 11:00 game and Chan played at 11:30. We were then supposed to help Caroline and Chris move into their new house. Chandler was asked to play in the 1:00 game b/c they didn't have enough players so we ended up staying at the ballpark longer than expected. Caroline brought her kids over about 9am so my mom could watch them at my house while they moved so we dyed Easter eggs before we went to the ballpark(which explains why my kids are still in their pajamas and have bed head in the pictures below) Sometimes I am amazed at what I can accomplish when I get motivated. I got up about 8 and cleaned both bathrooms, vacuumed the house, kid a load of dishes, and dyed Easter eggs before 10am. Needless to say, we never made it to Caroline's to help. I kept Sydney & John Evan for a few more hours when we got done at the ball park so I guess I helped in someway. Sunday after church we went to my parent's house for lunch and so the kids could hunt eggs. We had a good time. I love Holidays and being with my fam!











1 comment:

Caroline said...

Yeah-I am always saying I am going to get up early before the kids do so I can get a lot done but oh that bed feels so good!
Thanks so much for doing Easter eggs with the kids-I was starting to feel guilty for not having the time. Thanks also for keeping them! That was a great help!
I enjoyed being with the family at Easter. Your boys looked so cute!