Friday, April 20, 2007

Athletic and Smart!

Today Chandler was in the Knowledge Bowl at his school. He did such a good job. They had to stay after school 2 days a week for about a month to practice. There were 2 teams of about 20-25 students and they competed against each other in groups of 4. He answered about 11 questions. That was the most in his round. I was very impressed and proud of him. I heard a woman comment to the man beside her after Chandler answered, "wow, he's good." I have to say, too that he was probably one of the non-dorkiest looking boys, too :)

We're still busy with baseball. Chandler's team is 3-6 which is not very good but they will be fine. Most of the games we've lost have been really close and Richard believes if we had played 6 full innings like we will in tournaments, we would have won some of those.
I'm not sure of Hudson's record but he is still enjoying playing. He loves getting his "teama drink" after the game.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Chandler has always been smart, and surprisingly not dorky! Feel free to be proud. I am!

Caroline said...

wow-can you ask for anything more? I can just imagine how he will be in high school! Athletic, smart, and good looking-you better watch out!
I am so proud of him too!

heidi said...

non-dorkiest!? what an accomplishment! i know my parents couldn't say the same about me!

Meghan said...

You must be so proud! What an accomplishment to be able to be athletic and smart, he must have really good parents.