Friday, January 5, 2007

Last minute plans

Note: This is not a picture from that night but I didn't take my camera of course!

Last Friday night as I was driving home from work, Richard called me and asked me what I thought about us going to the Alabama Basketball game that night. I told him that was fine if that's what they wanted to do. (After asking of course how much it cost) So, we went. We ate at Taco Bell (yuck) first but of course ended up with popcorn and drinks at the game. There weren't many people there b/c of the holiday weekend but it was fun. Alabama won and I spent most of my time looking for Big Al at Hudson's request and answering the question of why he could see those girl's stomachs (the dancers) :) The mind of a 4 year old :) Chandler watched the game very intently and it was just another reminder of how grown up he's getting! It was a good last minute family activity. Good suggestion, Richard!

4 comments:

Caroline said...

So, what is that picture from?
Glad y'all had a good family night! That is hillarious about the dancers!

heidi said...

that is so fun! i am proud of you teaching chandler about modesty at such an early age! you'll never have to worry about him and halter tops!

Valoree said...

Caroline-that picture was from last school year. They had wacky hat day at Chan's school and that's the hat we made.

Meghan said...

We watched that game on tv while in Utah, I probably saw you and didn't even realize.