Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Don't look at if you have a weak stomach


Hudson had to go to the dentist a couple of weeks ago to get 3 cavities filled and a crown put on. He did so good and I was so proud of him. It was pretty funny to see your 4 year old drunk. :) He was all good with everything until they took the gas off of him and he was numb and bit his tongue. He thinks his teeth are made of glass and he was crying and saying "I want my glass back!" It took him a little while to calm down. He didn't like his mouth being numb at all. Well, you know that tingly feeling you get when it's waking up? He didn't understand that either and rubbed his chin raw while that was going on. This is a picture a few days after the rubbing. Gross!

3 comments:

Caroline said...

BLESS HIS HEART! That is so pitiful!!!!!! I HATE going to the dentist. I am so proud of him!

heidi said...

i can't believe he rubber his skin off! poor boy.

Anonymous said...

poor thing! What a good boy though. I used to work for a dentist and I know how awful it is for kids. Meghan