Thursday, February 25, 2010

So late

Remember Hudson's birthday party was in December? Well, I forgot to take my camera. Caroline took some pictures for and sent them to me and I am just now getting around to posting them. I hate they are so small. But, they are good...thanks Caroline!


The boys taking a break from football to eat some cake and chips. Richard made the kids t-shirts that said Panthers and Seahawks. They chose a shirts and that's how they decided teams.
Chandler said he didn't need a coat and ended up cold, miserable, and in his friend's car most of the time.
Sweet Evan with that 'ole passy!
This is such a cute picture of all the cousins that were there minus Chan and Hud. Evan, Colt, Drew. Sydney, and John Evan.
John Evan and Syd

Basketball recap...
Hudson loved basketball season. They won every game and won the tournament. He loved every practice and game! He started out pretty reserved and wouldn't really fight for rebounds but he quickly got over that and was aggressive and made some great shots and rebounds. He improved a lot this year and it was more fun to watch. Now it's on to my favorite sport...baseball!

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Great pictures if I say so myself! HAHA!