Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The life of a 9 month old

Evan has been having lots of fun since she's growing and becoming more mobile! She crawls (army style...so cute!) pulls up, and is cruising! I can't believe what a big girl she is! He's some pictures of what she's been up to.

First taste of an Oreo cookie!

Spending a few hours at work with mom. Destroyed my shred box!
Late afternoon nap at daycare. Chilled out! (note:this is one of her backup outfits...I did not send her to school in that) I think she's outgrown this bouncer...pushing it to it's limits! She has since moved up a class at daycare and she loves it! They go outside several times a day and she has more room to explore!
Watching Alabama football and looking quite adorable in her cheerleader outfit! Her dad has been waiting a long time for her to wear this.


2 comments:

Ashley said...

Aw. Look at Richard in that cheerleader outfit! :) Kidding. She's adorable.

Anonymous said...

She is so cute! Wish I could see her in person some time so I could squeeze those sweet, chubby legs!