Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Random Things from the Month of May

Since the month of May is almost gone and I haven't made a single post, this is just very random. School is over! Hudson had awards day at school and received an outstanding reading award and a citizenship award. Chandler had awards day last week but "forgot" to give me the invitation and handed it to me with his 5 awards he had gotten that day. I was very upset that I missed it. He got top academic achievement in Language Arts, Science, and Math. All A honor roll and something else I can't remember. Congrats boys! I LOVE Evan's toes. She has the sweetest feet. Ever since she was born, her big toe just hangs out and does it's own thing separate from the rest of them. So Cute!
Her teacher at daycare painted her toe nails one day. So sweet. Notice that big toe!



My sweet family!







Huge big blue eyes!


What Hudson looks like after playing in the gym at church.



She loves bath time!





Baseball updates:
Chandler is still playing travel ball and we have been to Hoover 3 times and Cullman but have yet to finish or even play a full tournament because of rain! So frustrating! They are doing well though and we have a few more scheduled so maybe we'll get some in.
Hudson is in tournaments. we are in the Loser's bracket and play a pretty tough team tomorrow. Then we'll just have to wait and see if he makes all-stars. Evan is a trooper and hardly makes a peeps at all the games! She's such a good, sweet baby!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Aw. I loved seeing those pictures! So...games in Hoover three times? Next time, let me know and I'll try to make it to one. I won't even make you feel bad about not coming by our house. :) Congrats to Hudson and Chandler. You have some brilliant boys and one cute little girl. She has her momma's big toe.

Unknown said...

Evan is so adorable!! Don't feel bad about missing Chandler's awards day. I missed Jeremy's today and I even knew about it, but I wasn't going to go by myself with 3 kids (cause you know I wouldn't see it anyway)!

Caroline said...

Oh what a great post! LOVE all the pictures. Especially the one of daddy and all his children. Everybody looks so good with their suntans. So proud of your family for having such a great month! Shame on Chan. Do you think he didn't want you to go or what?

Anonymous said...

Valoree, Evan is sooooooo cute! I love those fat cheeks and gorgeous blue eyes (like her mama)! Wish I could see her in person some time.