Friday, July 11, 2008

Russell and Jill June, 21, 2008

I am so late on this post but Richard's brother, Russell got married on June 21, 2008. He married, Jill Adams. I have known Jill for many years now from church. I couldn't believe they were dating when I found out over a year ago. They are really sweet together and I'm happy to have my only sister-in-law. I have been a part of Richard's family for so long now, I always thought it would be weird when Russell got married but it's not b/c I already knew her! I am so bad about taking pictures so I didn't take any at the wedding. A friend of ours was the photographer and she takes great pictures so I'm counting on getting some copies of hers! This is Russell and Jill at a Luau couples shower they had at her friend's house.
Richard, Chandler, and Hudson were all in the wedding and they looked so handsome in their tuxes! We got some family pictures made and I think they are going to be really good!

I can't tell you how many compliments we got on Chandler that day. This picture does not do him justice but he looked so grown up and cute! His eyes were so blue! The only time I cried during the wedding was when he walked down the aisle. I just can't believe how big he is! Hudson was the ring bearer and he was hilarious. I wish I had a picture of the look on his face when he walked down. He did not want to do it at all but he was a trooper.
My boys before the wedding!
Congratulations Russell and Jill!

1 comment:

Caroline said...

What handsome boys you have!
I remember the day you called to tell me they were dating. What a small world it is!