Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Busy Day

Hudson lost his first tooth at school on Thursday. It's been loose for a couple of weeks but it never got to that nasty, just hanging there loose so I was surprised it came out. He was playing with it at nap time and it came out. He got $5.00 and was really excited about 6am that morning. He came running in my room to tell me and then went and woke Chandler up to tell him. He went back to bed but then when he got up later, he told me that $5.00 was not enough. His friend at school got $100.00 he said (turns out it was 10.00) but I told him her tooth fairy must have more money than his!

Saturday, we had a full, busy day. Hudson had a ball game at 12 then it was off to Sydney's dance recital at the Bama Theater. After that, Richard, Hudson, and I went to the Alabama baseball game. Chandler was at a friend's house.
This was a lady sitting a few rows in front of us. What is she thinking with that hair cut? I just wanted to take a pair of scissors and cut that mess off!
And, check out her pants! I was glad she was a Florida fan!Here's a picture of Sydney and Hudson after Syd's recital. She looked so cute and did a great job. They were very entertaining!

Pretty princess with her flowers she was so proud of!


3 comments:

heidi said...

5 bucks? sign me up for you family. i think the most i ever got was 84cents. and i was thrilled at that.

Caroline said...

Ewww. I hate loose teeth! That hair and outfit are TERRIBLE! So glad you caught that on camera!
Sydney and Hudson are cute in their baseball and ballerina outfits. I'm glad y'all were able to go to the recital. The first thing Sydney said to me was "Where's Hudson?"

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the party of five news!! I'm so excited for you! The boys will be such good big brothers. And if it is a girl, they will interrogate all her boyfriends for you. How wonderful! And no puking is a plus too :)--kim