Wednesday, June 27, 2007

"We interupt this family for Baseball Season"

Richard bought me a cute little board with this saying on it for my birthday. (Which was on Father's Day by the way) Thought it fit our family perfectly. We have been busy with baseball of course. Chandler's team played in a Regional Tournament this past weekend in Thorsby, Alabama. They won 1st place. They did great and had a good time. Hudson enjoyed playing with his friends and also enjoyed a night at Sydney's on Monday. Caroline offered for him to stay with them since our game wasn't until 8pm and we were an hour from home. Thanks Caroline! It was very different watching a ballgame and not worrying about where Hudson was. Our next tournament is next weekend but it's in Northport at our ballpark. Yea!
Hudson is still enjoying his new school. He amazes me at the things he's learned in such a short period of time. He can say the Pledge and sing parts of My Country Tis of Thee. He even knows a few words in spanish. He loves talking about his friends and what they do. I love my family of boys and wouldn't have it any other way. :)

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Oh that is just so sweet! I love your boys too(even Richard!) Congrats to Chandler and good luck this weekend. We enjoyed having Hudson. I am so glad that him and Sydney love eachother so much. Hudson wanted to have everything done exactly like Sydney-it was cute and John Evan had a blast laughing at him!

Ashley said...

Oh. I miss my nephews and niece in Tuscaloosa! We kept Drew Sat. and it was so fun to be around him and play with him. I'm so glad Hudson likes school so much, and go Chan.