Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Random updates

Chandler played basketball this winter. It wasn't baseball but it was entertaining. It kept Chandler in shape and he enjoyed it. He played once before when he was 7 but this was a much better experience. Their team wasn't that great. They only won 3 games. But, he had a great coach and good kids on the team. He didn't get an opportunity to score very much but he was great at rebounds and he always hustled. Hudson enjoyed going to the games so he could get a snack out of the vending machine. He turned the lights off on half the court at one game and the game was delayed waiting on them to come back on. And at the last game, I thought he was missing. Scared me to death. Me, Richard's dad and mom spent the whole 3rd qtr of the game looking for him. Turns out he was just at the other team's bench playing with the ice in their cooler!
Baseball sign up was this past weekend. Richard is coaching Chandler and Hudson is playing. We found out Sunday that there are going to be 4 4yr old teams with 15 kids on each team! It will be real interesting to see how much Hudson pays attention! As long as his daddy doesn't "Lell" at him, we should be okay:)
Hudson started swim lessons at the YMCA last week. He loves to swim and is doing great. Last night she had him learning to dive! I'm very impressed with how quick he's picking it up but also a little nervous that he's getting too brave!
Richard and I went on a date last Sat night to celebrate Valentine's Day. We had a really good time. We went to the movies and saw "The Messengers" and then to eat at Fullmoon Barbecue. We then went to Krispy Kreme for some donuts and hot chocolate. I love going on dates with my husband.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Finally an update! Sounds like Hudson's going to be a swimmer. And how hilarious that he was off playing with an ice cooler! I'm sure you didn't find it as funny as I do. I'm glad y'all had a good date.

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed watching Chandler play beasketball. It was way different then it was several years ago. I look forward to baseball! Will Chandler's and Hudson's games interfere at all? I can not imagine how scary that was to lose Hudson!
Caroline

Richard said...

Ok so now i have a blog just going to wait till you figure it out for yourself though.