Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Happy Birthday, Hudson

Hudson's birthday was Monday, the 4th. He turned 4 yrs old! I can't believe it. We had his party on Saturday. It was just family and our neighbor, Sam. The kids had a fun time playing and I think the men enjoyed watching football.

This was Hudson's cake. I was so impressed
with how it turned out and it tasted great, too.
No, I didn't make it.

Here are Sam, Hudson, Shelby, Sydney, and
Chandler playing in Hudson's room.

Make a wish, Hudson!

I thought I would post a couple of old pictures
of Hudson to remind us of how he used to look.
These are when Hudson was about 7 months
old. We went to the lake with my family and
Hudson enjoyed an Oreo! The other picture
was one of the first times he held his own
bottle. He was such a cute, fat, bald, baby!

3 comments:

heidi said...

that is how is remember hudson looking when we first moved to tuscaloosa. i remember richard describing him as the michelin tire man!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe he is 4. What a cute kid!! I bet he had I great birthday.

Caroline said...

Sydney had fun at the party! It is amazing how fast they grow. I LOVE that oreo picture!